I WEAR I CARE'S® CUSTOM CONTENT GUIDELINES
I Wear I Care’s Statement of Principles:
Parkdale is here to assist our customers in creating custom face masks incorporating your logos and artistic designs, yet making sure that we adhere to principles of tolerance and general propriety.
In certain instances, a customer’s proposed design or artwork may be considered by some as offensive, threatening, or inappropriate. In such cases, Parkdale relies on the following guidelines to help balance your desire to crate your PPE design with standards of tolerance and propriety within the Parkdale community of companies and the general public. If a design does not fall within our Content Guidelines, Parkdale makes every effort to work alongside its customers to design products that comply with our guidelines below.
Parkdale’s Content Guidelines provide guidance for customers in designing custom products. These Content Guidelines providing a sliding scale from “Red” to “Green” that represent a range of potential designs in order for Parkdale to work with customers to create designs and artwork that sufficiently meet guiding standards. These Content Guidelines are not intended to be exhaustive, and final decision on whether or not to approve a design ultimately rests with Parkdale’s Content Guidelines team. Parkdale regularly reviews these policies and updates them from time-to-time as appropriate and necessary.
RED – Parkdale will not print designs that:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others;
- Encourage violence or hatred against individuals or groups;
- Attack, harass, or defame others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, national origin, or sexual identity;
- Include hate speech or symbols;
- Promote, feature, or encourage the use of hard drugs and violence;
- Feature explicit sexual content or nudity of a non-artistic, health, or medical nature;
- Include sexually suggestive images or text involving children; or
- Promote, feature, or encourage underage drinking, smoking, or marijuana, or other drug use.
YELLOW – Parkdale will, in its discretion, determine whether or not to print or may require changes to designs that:
- Include crass vulgarity, lewd language, cursing, or swear words;
- Feature less-explicit sexual content or nudity, including images of an artistic/health/medical nature;
- Have an overtly sexually connotation or tone, including strong sexual innuendo;
- Include violent events, terms, or images, such as historical images and graphics depicting violence;
- Promote, feature or encourage illegal activities;
- Advocate for one party in a pending legal dispute or civil action;
- May cause public anger, or inspire rioting and/or violence; or
- Include other content that would be offensive to the Parkdale community of companies and general public.
GREEN– Parkdale will print designs that:
- Use language, images, and logos appropriate for adults and children of all ages, and the general public;
- Create a sense of unity, community, and sense of togetherness and is not likely to offend individuals, groups, or communities; and
- Supports intellectual property rights by using only authorized images and content, including those owned or legally authorized to be used by the customer.